Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

NSDAP Standard Corner Segment ~ Identification Please

Article about: Purchased for a fraction of the price of the complete standard is this obvious vet bring-back. Strange that the vet cut the flag rather than bring back the whole thing. I'm not too hot on NS

Default NSDAP Standard Corner Segment ~ Identification Please

Purchased for a fraction of the price of the complete standard is this obvious vet bring-back. Strange that the vet cut the flag rather than bring back the whole thing. I'm not too hot on NSDAP standards, so could anybody give me some more info please?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture NSDAP Standard Corner Segment ~ Identification Please  
    Attached Images Attached Images NSDAP Standard Corner Segment ~ Identification Please  NSDAP Standard Corner Segment ~ Identification Please 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement NSDAP Standard Corner Segment ~ Identification Please
    P
    Many

Default Re: NSDAP Standard Corner Segment ~ Identification Please

Actually, this is not from an NSDAP standard as such, but from an NSRL flag.

The flag patch is for a sports club from Frankfurt-Eckenheim. ["Sportv." stands for "Sportverein" and "e.V." for "eingetragener Verein": "Sports Club Viktoria of 1912, registered association"]

"Gau XIII Südwest" refers to the regional organization of the NSRL. The NSRL used a system of Gaue identified by Roman numerals and geographical designations; they were not identical to the Gaue of the NSDAP.
    Last edited by HPL2008; 04-19-2012 at 06:48 PM.