Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Nskk pennant /flag pole top ???

Article about: recently acquired this mini NSKK item and looks to be a flag or pennant pole top. Has female threaded bottom and M 3/68 marked to base. Has RZM mark at eagle's feet. Nicely detailed polished

tdw
    ?

Default Nskk pennant /flag pole top ???

recently acquired this mini NSKK item and looks to be a flag or pennant pole top. Has female threaded bottom and M 3/68 marked to base. Has RZM mark at eagle's feet. Nicely detailed polished aluminum. Both sides same except for markings just to one side. Veteran source along w/other badges and all are original. 77mm or 3" tall. note: picture distorts the quality as this is a very smooth/clean casting.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Nskk pennant /flag pole top ???   Nskk pennant /flag pole top ???  

Nskk pennant /flag pole top ???   Nskk pennant /flag pole top ???  

2. # ADS

Brindlereo
    ?

Default Re: Nskk pennant /flag pole top ???

I know nothing of these items. Was putting the RZM mark in the body of the piece common. Seems like it should be on the mount base with the other markings. But again I have no idea. Good chance to learn something.

Mark

?

this is car flag fender poletop. original 3/68 is l. heck+sohn munich maker. good piece..

Never saw this kind of item from the NSKK before....looks pretty cool. I know nothing about it - so I can't voice an opinion....but it looks cool!

Rob

tdw
    ?

Quote by castle View Post
    this is car flag fender poletop. original 3/68 is l. heck+sohn munich maker. good piece..
    thank you for the info - would have been nice to have gotten the flag and pole too .... but have to work on that.

?

its not hard to find the pennant flag, but its very difficult to find the original poles. ive only seen 3 complete examples in 19 yrs collecting. tom
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Nskk pennant /flag pole top ???