Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

NSKOV Funeral Sash

Article about: Hi All. I picked this one up recently, I believe it was used for a WW1 Veteran, if anyone can help with the translation that would be appreciated! I understand the NSKOV part and town name b

Default NSKOV Funeral Sash

Hi All.
    I picked this one up recently, I believe it was used for a WW1 Veteran, if anyone can help with the translation that would be appreciated! I understand the NSKOV part and town name but not sure about the other side with Letzter Gruss?, size is about 6 ft long, its in good shape, nice gold fringe, only down side is some staining along the top from poor storage. Thanks for looking!!!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture NSKOV Funeral Sash   NSKOV Funeral Sash  

NSKOV Funeral Sash   NSKOV Funeral Sash  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement NSKOV Funeral Sash
    P
    Many

Quote by maximus71 View Post
    I picked this one up recently, I believe it was used for a WW1 Veteran, if anyone can help with the translation that would be appreciated! I understand the NSKOV part and town name but not sure about the other side with Letzter Gruss?
    "Letzter Gruß" means "final greeting" or "last salute". It was and is a common text on funeral wreath sashes.

Thank you for the information!