Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Opinions on a flag and banner I would like to purchase.

Article about: Hello! I haven't gotten much into collecting flags and the like, I prefer the weapons mostly. I have a chance to purchase these items from a reliable customer of mine but I really know very

Default Opinions on a flag and banner I would like to purchase.

Hello!

I haven't gotten much into collecting flags and the like, I prefer the weapons mostly. I have a chance to purchase these items from a reliable customer of mine but I really know very little about them. With the damage, they look to be real but I'm far from an expert. What would a fair value be on these as well? The large flag appears to be about the length of a couch. The other is just stated as being a small podium banner.

ANY help with this is GREATLY appreciated!

Sean

Opinions on a flag and banner I would like to purchase.Opinions on a flag and banner I would like to purchase.Opinions on a flag and banner I would like to purchase.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Opinions on a flag and banner I would like to purchase.
    P
    Many

?

Neither of these are scarce (most dealers have similar ones in much better condition) items unless they were very cheap I would look around for examples that were in better condition. For these I would say around $75.00 - $100.00 each .... they are in very rough shape.

Not collectable due to the condition. They would be a very bad investment as they are common in excellent shape and not expensive.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

I have to agree. Not much value to the items due to poor condition. The long banner looks fair on one side and could be used in a display perhaps. NH

Thank you for the help! His price was a bit on the higher side @ $300 for the pair. I didn't mind the damage so much if hte price was worth it. They were just going to be display pieces with my German guns at the gunshows.

I appreciate the responses! I love this forum.

$300 for the pair? Sorry, but even without one of the zero's, I would still pass.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Quote by Wagriff View Post
    $300 for the pair? Sorry, but even without one of the zero's, I would still pass.
    I now agree and understand a little more.

Ask me about the cost and value of an MG42 part and I can take care of you, ask me about a flag and I am completely ignorant in that matter. lol

Thank you again!