MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Pennant w/ Badges and Arm band from D-Day Vet(Omaha Beach Landing)

Article about: Hello , Thought I would share this with you all. I was kindly given this as a gift from a friend this week. His father I am told served on the Omaha Beach Landings part of the artillery grou

Default Pennant w/ Badges and Arm band from D-Day Vet(Omaha Beach Landing)

Hello ,

Thought I would share this with you all. I was kindly given this as a gift from a friend this week. His father I am told served on the Omaha Beach Landings part of the artillery group..This also came with a armband..(posted together )

I can't see what the stamp says...is this a proof mark of some kind ?Pennant w/ Badges and Arm band from D-Day Vet(Omaha Beach Landing)Pennant w/ Badges and Arm band from D-Day Vet(Omaha Beach Landing)Pennant w/ Badges and Arm band from D-Day Vet(Omaha Beach Landing)Pennant w/ Badges and Arm band from D-Day Vet(Omaha Beach Landing)Pennant w/ Badges and Arm band from D-Day Vet(Omaha Beach Landing)Pennant w/ Badges and Arm band from D-Day Vet(Omaha Beach Landing)Pennant w/ Badges and Arm band from D-Day Vet(Omaha Beach Landing)Pennant w/ Badges and Arm band from D-Day Vet(Omaha Beach Landing)Pennant w/ Badges and Arm band from D-Day Vet(Omaha Beach Landing)

I put photos of the pins on the badge section as I need a little help identifying them ...

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Pennant w/ Badges and Arm band from D-Day Vet(Omaha Beach Landing)
    P
    Many

Some are WHW ( winter help / relief work ) tinnies. Did the vet sew them onto the banner???
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Two of them are 'Turnfest' or gymnastics
    festival badges. Nice gift.........!
    Regards,

Steve.

No I think they are just pinned on the back...Thanks for the help! It is interesting all these seem to be early pins and buttons though..yes it was very kind of him . Love the D-Day stuff alone so with this coming from there, possibly , that is even more interesting!