Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

RAD flagpole massive bronze casting. anyone seen it before?

Article about: Hello i i already put i up this on other militaria forum and i guess there will be the same kind of reply but i upload it here anyway to see if anyone seen , know or heard about this type of

as i started my thread i guess most people dont like it....its ok with me i got serios doubt myself but becasue you have not seen it before does not mean its bad.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement RAD flagpole massive bronze casting. anyone seen it before?
    P
    Many

?

Agitatorn, for myself, I wouldn't want it in my collection, just because we haven't seen one before doesn't make it good, and the "Early" story is just that in my opinion..
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Gwar its ok i apriciate your opinions!! cheers!

I am not really interested about collectors opinions. Often i read so many wrong opinion in forums and on facebook. I am expert of this stuff i watch it with glasses. It makes also no sense to make a copy in real bronce - the material and cost for such copies high. Where are all the bronce fakes?

Sorry but your friend is wrong. This is a very early poletop and only thing is that he didnt know it and often collector scream out "fake" if the never see it before.

IF you have it - proof it in hands and look at it - I am 100% sure you will agree with me.

- - ------- - -

This was the reply from the dealer...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2