Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

RAD Standarte...considering

Article about: Hello, I have been looking for a few years for a nice RAD Standarte. I have only seen a couple in all my years and they were in very tough shape. This one has only a few moth holes and looks

?

Default RAD Unit Flag / Standarte

Hello,

I have been looking for a few years for a nice one of these. I have only seen a couple in all my years and they were in very tough shape. This one has only a few moth holes and looks pretty good. What are the opinions of the cloth folks here on this? I have always thought they were the best designed flag of the third reich and I have a pole top that is crying to be united with one. I feel pretty good about this one. Thanks for looking and for the opinions as they are not easy to find or cheap. Best pics I could acquire at this time. The first picture is able to be zoomed in upon. Size is 118 cm High x 134 cm Long.

Rossi
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture RAD Standarte...considering  
    Attached Images Attached Images RAD Standarte...considering  RAD Standarte...considering  RAD Standarte...considering  RAD Standarte...considering  RAD Standarte...considering  RAD Standarte...considering  RAD Standarte...considering  RAD Standarte...considering  RAD Standarte...considering  RAD Standarte...considering  RAD Standarte...considering  RAD Standarte...considering  RAD Standarte...considering  RAD Standarte...considering  RAD Standarte...considering  RAD Standarte...considering 
    Last edited by Rossi; 05-26-2016 at 08:08 AM.
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement RAD Standarte...considering
    P
    Many

The often mentioned size is 1.20 x 1.20 mtr, but you can minus the part where the pole should be shoven through.
    This apparently is an Abteilungsfahne (not a Standard). With the March 1, 1934 regulation the size was noted to be
    1.38x1.40 mtr. What wonders me is the lack of the number for the unit, which should be there.

The flag looks okay to me, but from photos it is always difficult to give a 100%. The only pity is there is no
    honor-name. Many RAD flags have one, due to the number of names granted.
    Last edited by Wilhelm Saris; 05-26-2016 at 03:53 PM.

looks a very nice one.

?

Flags good IMO.... I have seen many roundels, and this one is correct - I actually own just the roundel part myself... I have seen a couple of these flags recently. One, for sale at the SOS this year. The price tag was WAY too high though - $1,700.....

?

Would look great in your new RAD space

?

If you can get it "Go for it " !!! It would would look awesome with the pole topper you have !!
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Excellent! Condition is beautiful to me!

We've REALLY lost some craftsmanship skills over the past 1/2 century, haven't we?
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

?

This Standarte is every RAD collectors "Dream" flag... I hope you can add it to the collection Kirk !!
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

MAP
    ?

Pretty awesome bud!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast