Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Should I pay the price for this flag?

Article about: Hello, all! I'd like to buy a Kriegs/battle flag. The flag from the pictures is from Victory militaria, for all those wondering. I particularly like this flag because of the character it see

Default Should I pay the price for this flag?

Hello, all!

I'd like to buy a Kriegs/battle flag.

The flag from the pictures is from Victory militaria, for all those wondering.
    I particularly like this flag because of the character it seems to have, or what it might have went through.
    I'm able to buy this for $275, but would I be able to get another battle flag that's in better condition for near the same price?

But.. The flag looks so.... Weird. I'd think that the bottom white and black lines would be a little longer. It just seems so disproportional. Is this normal?

Many thanks!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Should I pay the price for this flag?   Should I pay the price for this flag?  

Should I pay the price for this flag?   Should I pay the price for this flag?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Should I pay the price for this flag?
    P
    Many

?

Most collectors don't want items in this condition and the size is to big to display. It is your money but I wouldn't pay $275 for this flag. You might have to pay more than $275 for nicer condition and a better size but I believe you will be happier.

Absolutely Not....this "flag" isn't even good to use for a gun show table cloth anymore...it's a Rag! There are Tons of these battle flags out there in all different sizes, markings and conditions...and most are reasonably priced.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

I concur with my colleagues. this is a worthless rag that will only continue to deteriorate.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Alright, thanks, all!

MAP
    ?

Enough has been said on this particular behemoth. But with flags...smaller is better! Too big and they stay rolled up in a closet.
    Last edited by MAP; 06-06-2016 at 02:16 AM.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Alright, all, I've decided to hold off, and save the money.

Thank you all!