Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Small Nazi Flag 20.5" x 15"

Article about: Hi everyone I was hoping to get some help with this flag. I mainly only collect helmets so I don't know much about flags at this time. It smells very old and comparing to other flags I've se

?

Default Small Nazi Flag 20.5" x 15"

Hi everyone I was hoping to get some help with this flag. I mainly only collect helmets so I don't know much about flags at this time. It smells very old and comparing to other flags I've seen online it seems ok to me. I was hoping some other members will know more about these. I have also got an armband I will post in the correct section that comes with the flag and were supposed to have been brought back by a veteran along with other stuff. I know not to go by indirect stories so here it is. 20.5"x 15"Small Nazi Flag 20.5" x 15"Small Nazi Flag 20.5" x 15"Small Nazi Flag 20.5" x 15"Small Nazi Flag 20.5" x 15"

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Small Nazi Flag 20.5" x 15"
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Small Nazi Flag 20.5" x 15"

Hello Will,

From the images, one would say that it appears period. These things were not regulated, so there really is no pattern to go by. It could even have been a home made piece.

Regards,

Carl

?

Hi Carl,
    Thank you very much for your quick response. I know as you say there isn't much to go by but if any photos of certain areas need better photos I can take a few more out side. I should also add this is one solid piece of fabric not 3 seperate pieces like the armband.

Regards,
    Will

?

You're welcome Will,

Does it have an open space at the top/end? If so, it could well be a garland flag.

Cheers,

Carl

I agree that this appears to be a genuine period flag.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

?

Hi Carl and Bob Yes it has the open space you speak of. Bob thank you very much for chiming in.
    Regards,
    Will