Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

A small pennant

Article about: Nothing terribly spectacular gents, it's a small party pennant that's seen better days. It looks like one cut from a string of pennants, like the ones you've seen strung between buildings et

Default A small pennant

Nothing terribly spectacular gents, it's a small party pennant that's seen better days. It looks like one cut from a string of pennants, like the ones you've seen strung between buildings etc.. At rallies and parades. I like it, it's small so not too in your face and should work in well for a little display I have in mind.
    Cheers, Dave.A small pennant

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement A small pennant
    P
    Many

Looks good Dave

What are you going to display mate?

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Thanks Nick! I actually want to display a few relics that were found in Berlin earlier this year, nothing too spectacular just a few relic medals and badges but they were found across the road from where the chancellery used to be. I have a photo of the reichstag which I had enlarged to a metre by a metre and I thought with that and a few other pics i could make up a good background to display a few of the chancellery and Berlin pieces I have. I'd like a period pic showing some of these little flags sticking out of the ruins, where people put them amid the rubble to show solidarity or whatever but unfortunately I can't find the sort of pics I'm after. The frustrating thig is that I know I've seen pics like this but I'm buggered if I can find one now that I want one!

Quote by sandgroper View Post
    Thanks Nick! I actually want to display a few relics that were found in Berlin earlier this year, nothing too spectacular just a few relic medals and badges but they were found across the road from where the chancellery used to be. I have a photo of the reichstag which I had enlarged to a metre by a metre and I thought with that and a few other pics i could make up a good background to display a few of the chancellery and Berlin pieces I have. I'd like a period pic showing some of these little flags sticking out of the ruins, where people put them amid the rubble to show solidarity or whatever but unfortunately I can't find the sort of pics I'm after. The frustrating thig is that I know I've seen pics like this but I'm buggered if I can find one now that I want one!
    Yes I remember you posting those items!

Sounds like its going to be a cool display, good luck and you know the drill...pics please!

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

No worries mate, I'll post pics when it's all done!

don't rush it c pm.

?

Nice one! These small pennants are a lot more collector-friendly than the enormous banners that come up for sale.

?

Good idea.