Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Smaller Kriegs Flag - No maker?

Article about: Hello. I'm wondering how this looks to the experts. I've owned two authentic Kriegs flags in the past they were all large sizes and very well marked. I like the looks of this one but find it

Default Smaller Kriegs Flag - No maker?

Hello. I'm wondering how this looks to the experts. I've owned two authentic Kriegs flags in the past they were all large sizes and very well marked. I like the looks of this one but find it odd that the construction is so much different. Maybe just because this one is smaller and didn't need as much reinforcement with the stitching and material? Thanks for any help!

Smaller Kriegs Flag - No maker?Smaller Kriegs Flag - No maker?Smaller Kriegs Flag - No maker?Smaller Kriegs Flag - No maker?Smaller Kriegs Flag - No maker?Smaller Kriegs Flag - No maker?Smaller Kriegs Flag - No maker?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Smaller Kriegs Flag - No maker?
    P
    Many

Going by the close up of the re-inforcement stitching, which I think shows a better indication of colour etc, I think it is OK.

It would be useful to know the size though.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Ah yes. The seller says its appx 3ft x 5ft. Thanks once again, Ade.

Everything looks correct to me also

The KM flags were naturally more heavily reinforced as they were meant to be flown on vessels, but not All of the battleflags were intended as such and not all these flags Were KM too, of course. This one looks good to me-the proper materials and a nice size.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Thank you everyone. I just bought this flag for $175 US and I think I got a pretty good deal.