Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Sportgau Mainfranken Unit flag

Article about: I was thinking that some sports bar there might really like this one. Got no clue as to value. Any thoughts? Just a little age toning spot on the opposite side otherwise mint and original. H

Default Sportgau Mainfranken Unit flag

I was thinking that some sports bar there might really like this one. Got no clue as to value. Any thoughts? Just a little age toning spot on the opposite side otherwise mint and original. Highlights on the eagle embroidered in. Silver snap on the top. Would look really great with a topper. Doug
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Sportgau Mainfranken Unit flag  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Sportgau Mainfranken Unit flag
    P
    Many

Default Re: Sportgau Mainfranken Unit flag

Hi Doug, that is a nice standard. At a guess, I would put the value at $500. Thanks for showing it, nic.

Thanks. Do you think that this would be of any particular interest in Mainfranken? I'm thinking museum or something like that. Sport is a big deal there still and this is a part of all that. Doug

Quote by comleyn View Post
    Hi Doug, that is a nice standard. At a guess, I would put the value at $500. Thanks for showing it, nic.

Either a museum or else you could sell it in the classifieds on this site, thanks nic

Hi Doug, I am certain the town would not be interested in it. Most Germans want to forget the Third Reich.

Sell it here on the forum.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

is this flag still im your collection? i live in this region