Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

SS F/M supporters pennant

Article about: Hello All, This pennant is available to me for sale but I am not sure of the originality of it. I know SS items are faked so much but I thought I would throw this out there for anyones opini

Default SS F/M supporters pennant

Hello All, This pennant is available to me for sale but I am not sure of the originality of it. I know SS items are faked so much but I thought I would throw this out there for anyones opinion. I am very new to this and would like your thoughts and ideas of it. I will be putting a DLV pennant on here as well. Thanks for your time!

Brian

SS F/M supporters pennantSS F/M supporters pennantSS F/M supporters pennant[ATTACH=CONFIG]500783[/ATTACH
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS F/M supporters pennant  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS F/M supporters pennant
    P
    Many

Default Re: SS F/M supporters pennant

Just asking if anyone thinks this stands a chance. I am thinking no replies says it all.

The construction is odd and does not look like that of other genuine car wimples I have seen. Sometimes a thread goes unnoticed if it does not stay at the top. Sorry for the delay in responding.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Hello Bob, please don't worry about any delays. I appreciate your comments no matter when they show up. Its hard to judge the piece when you do not have it in your hands and therefore I am going to let it go. I have read enough here to be on the cautious side and if you don't say its an original right away, I am happy with that. Thanks for your thoughts, I do appriciate your response.

Brian