Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Swastika Flag - opinions please

Article about: Hi. Any information that you can give me on this Flag - originality, date of manufacture etc would be appreciated. it is double sided. The Belt Buckle is just placed there to give an idea od

?

Default Swastika Flag - opinions please

Hi. Any information that you can give me on this Flag - originality, date of manufacture etc would be appreciated. it is double sided. The Belt Buckle is just placed there to give an idea od scale. I was given it by a Veteran in 1980 and so reasonably confident that it is original. I hope this is the correct forum? if not, feel free to move it. Thank you
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Swastika Flag - opinions please   Swastika Flag - opinions please  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Swastika Flag - opinions please
    P
    Many

The flag looks good and original. The fitting at the rope is what you would expect on an original. Nice makers label on it too. All good IMO.
    Steve

Quote by ME110 View Post
    Hi. Any information that you can give me on this Flag - originality, date of manufacture etc would be appreciated. it is double sided. The Belt Buckle is just placed there to give an idea od scale. I was given it by a Veteran in 1980 and so reasonably confident that it is original. I hope this is the correct forum? if not, feel free to move it. Thank you
    A nice original flag!
    Moved to the correct area.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

good one.