Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thoughts on this flag

Article about: The flags dimensions are 20ft by 5ft, and im going to buy for \\$200. What do you guys think? all the best, Stefan

Default Re: Thoughts on this flag

It would make a good stair runner, rather than frightening the Finklestein's next door....
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Thoughts on this flag
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Thoughts on this flag

Quote by helmetone View Post
    I must add that while some collectors feel these big, long banners aren't worth the money because they are hard to display, I feel the opposite about them. I think these large building banners are a great representation of the magnificence of the Third Reich in all it's glory. How they hung proudly from government buildings as a representation of the new germany. Unfortunately, that Doesn't make it any easier to display, unless you want to hang it from the side of your house, which would surely get some looks from the neighbors.
    I totally agree with you there, one of my reasons for buying this flag, maybe my local German cultural centre would like to hang from the side of their building? They might attract the wrong crowd though

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2