Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Thoughts on this flag?

Article about: THis is for sale right now for what seems like a good price. I'm not a flag expert by any means though and wanted some other opinions. The artwork seems very small to me relative to the flag

Default Thoughts on this flag?

THis is for sale right now for what seems like a good price. I'm not a flag expert by any means though and wanted some other opinions. The artwork seems very small to me relative to the flag size. Flag is 3 ft x 4 ft. Pictures are not the best, but I just pulled them off the offer.

Thoughts on this flag?Thoughts on this flag?Thoughts on this flag?Thoughts on this flag?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Thoughts on this flag?
    P
    Many

The Collector's Guild

Hello Historian76. I tried to imbed a link to a similar flag from the collectors guild not saying that authenticates yours as real but its good for comparison (swaz center size etc.) Is the one you posted single sided? Overall I like the aged look to it, and the matertials and construction look similar to the guilds JMO. In any event someone with more knowledge will be by to go ya or nay. Hope this helps and its found to be period. Best of luck. Also I'm not sure if the treads in the right place in the forum? Best regards.

Brian

Thanks, I couldn't find a flag thread / section. It appears to be double sided per the 3rd picture.

I thought that what was going on in the picture. I m thinking the guild piece was single sided? So if found to be real and price is right good on you. No worries if we re in the wrong section a mod will hopefully bump you the right way. Again best of luck I'm pulling for you.

Brian

moved to the flags and banner forum
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

It looks like a fine period original.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

?

The flag looks similar to ones I own, and they have passed the originality test. So I would say thumbs up.

Thanks for all the feedback.

looks ok.