MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Turkish Reichskriegsflagge

Article about: Has anyone seen one like this? Its one sale on weitze. Its posted in descripition, that was put on a ship, to enter a turkish port as a guest. Makes me wonder, when the Deutschland came to L

Default Turkish Reichskriegsflagge

Has anyone seen one like this?
    Its one sale on weitze.
    Its posted in descripition, that was put on a ship, to enter a turkish port as a guest.
    Makes me wonder, when the Deutschland came to Lisbon port, i wonder if they had a portuguese flag stamped with Reich marks.
    Cheers.
    Nuno

https://www.weitze.net/detail/72/Kri...ei__48072.html
    Attached Images Attached Images Turkish Reichskriegsflagge  Turkish Reichskriegsflagge  Turkish Reichskriegsflagge  Turkish Reichskriegsflagge  Turkish Reichskriegsflagge 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Turkish Reichskriegsflagge
    P
    Many

Default Re: Turkish Reichskriegsflagge

The Turks, although neutral, were courted by both Germany and the Allies. They staunchly maintained their neutrality to the end of the war, giving haven to Germans escaping the Russian Juggernaut in Bulgaria and Romania in 1944, and from the Allies in Greece in 1944-45.
    Istanbul would have been a safe haven

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Default Re: Turkish Reichskriegsflagge

Quote by Stickgrenade View Post
    The Turks, although neutral, were courted by both Germany and the Allies. They staunchly maintained their neutrality to the end of the war, giving haven to Germans escaping the Russian Juggernaut in Bulgaria and Romania in 1944, and from the Allies in Greece in 1944-45.
    Istanbul would have been a safe haven

Nick
    It does make sense Nick.