Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

unmarked flag

Article about: Hi all hope everyone is good i found this red flag in my grandads loft has no markings but im sure his wife who was german worked in a flag making factory wrapped up in the flag was a pair o

Default unmarked flag

Hi all hope everyone is good i found this red flag in my grandads loft has no markings but im sure his wife who was german worked in a flag making factory wrapped up in the flag was a pair of scissors german marked thanks in advance
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture unmarked flag   unmarked flag  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement unmarked flag
    P
    Many

A Communist flag? Or perhaps a Manoeuver flag...The lack of manufacturer/size-markings is odd for a German flag, otherwise I would've speculated that it's a Swastika banner that has been butchered...
    cheers, Glenn

Perhaps an unfinished flag???
    What more information do you have?

Cheers
    Nuno

Looks pretty square (not a rectangle)-could be a range flag, flown at rifle ranges etc to indicate live firing is taking place-national flags etc are usually rectangular.

Im afraid i have no more info than what i have given there was a selection of medals but they went a long time ago what sort of marking do flags have apart from the ovious is there any that i may of missed or anything else unique to german flags sorry im new to all this thanks for your help so far

I dont even know how long it had been tucked away up there

German flags generally have metric size markings and manufacturer's stamps visible on the white strip...
    Sorry I can't be of any more help in determining purpose/origin of this piece...
    Welcome to the Forum...!
    cheers, Glenn

- - ------- - -