MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Wartime colour photos of flags in use....

Article about: Just thought I would start a thread with some colour shots showing various parades with flags and so on, feel free to add to the thread..... Cheers Bob

Default Wartime colour photos of flags in use....

Just thought I would start a thread with some colour shots showing various parades with flags and so on,
    feel free to add to the thread.....

Cheers

Bob
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Wartime colour photos of flags in use....   Wartime colour photos of flags in use....  

Wartime colour photos of flags in use....   Wartime colour photos of flags in use....  

Wartime colour photos of flags in use....   Wartime colour photos of flags in use....  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Wartime colour photos of flags in use....
    P
    Many

?

This one is a bit of a blurry photo, but still nice with all the banners.
    Attached Images Attached Images Wartime colour photos of flags in use.... 

Sadly not in colour, but a great shot of a KM 4 X 4 being used....
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Wartime colour photos of flags in use....  

25th June 1945... The Kremlin....
    Attached Images Attached Images Wartime colour photos of flags in use.... 

And a lot of the captured flags that went to Russia in 1945 still exist today....

on display in the Kremlin....

Bob
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Wartime colour photos of flags in use....   Wartime colour photos of flags in use....  

?

A few I found on-line
    Wartime colour photos of flags in use....Wartime colour photos of flags in use....Wartime colour photos of flags in use....Wartime colour photos of flags in use....Wartime colour photos of flags in use....

Quote by Bob Lyons View Post
    And a lot of the captured flags that went to Russia in 1945 still exist today....

on display in the Kremlin....

Bob
    Bob, great post. Those standards toured the US a while ago, and I regret not having made it to see them in person.
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

Quote by stonemint View Post
    Bob, great post. Those standards toured the US a while ago, and I regret not having made it to see them in person.
    I would have loved to have been there when they were on tour as well, it would have been a great experience....

-Bob

A splash of red white, and black.....
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Wartime colour photos of flags in use....  

Photo from a Jason Burmeister advert, but this DE standard could be sitting in that stand somewhere.....

(and it is a great photo of the Hollabrunn DE standard too).

-Bob

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast