Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

WW2 German Flag/Standarte City of Munster Christian Flag??

Article about: Hello What are your thoughts on this flag? It looks very similar to a German Christian flag but does not have the swastika or D C. It measures about 45x49 inches. Condition is very good Very

?

Default WW2 German Flag/Standarte City of Munster Christian Flag??

Hello
    What are your thoughts on this flag?
    It looks very similar to a German Christian flag but does not have the swastika or D C.
    It measures about 45x49 inches.
    Condition is very good
    Very unusual
    Thank you for your time and help
    Tony
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture WW2 German Flag/Standarte City of Munster Christian Flag??   WW2 German Flag/Standarte City of Munster Christian Flag??  

WW2 German Flag/Standarte City of Munster Christian Flag??   WW2 German Flag/Standarte City of Munster Christian Flag??  

WW2 German Flag/Standarte City of Munster Christian Flag??   WW2 German Flag/Standarte City of Munster Christian Flag??  

WW2 German Flag/Standarte City of Munster Christian Flag??  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement WW2 German Flag/Standarte City of Munster Christian Flag??
    P
    Many

Very nice flag of the Deutsche Cristen movement.

?

Hello,
    Just wondering if the cross and swastika has been replaced by just the cross on this flag? Reason I ask is that I have had seen another Deutsche Christian flag online were that had been done. Or were both the cross with swastika and just plain cross used on these flags? thanks
    Duzig(Bill)

I am fairly certain that both designs were use, Cross and Swastika, or a Cross, no swastika. One did not supersede the other.

?

Hello,
    thanks for your reply. I did not know that both symbols were used on these flags.
    Duzig(Bill)

Just saw this thread, I’ve never seen one but I like it. That’s not an opinion as to it originally.

Marty
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

Very interesting...I don't know anything about them. I'll Have to do some research!