Become our sponsor and display your banner here

WW2 Large Nazi Flag - Thoughts?

Article about: Hi there. I bought this flag from a good dealer of mine. It's 7x4 foot, a little faded and damaged in some areas. However, it's a lovely looking piece. I would appreciate if you chaps could

Default WW2 Large Nazi Flag - Thoughts?

Hi there.

I bought this flag from a good dealer of mine. It's 7x4 foot, a little faded and damaged in some areas. However, it's a lovely looking piece. I would appreciate if you chaps could tell me more about it or give me your opinions. Also, what would a flag like this be worth? Cheers!

All the best,

Duncan.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	72 
Size:	163.1 KB 
ID:	992669Click image for larger version. 

Views:	123 
Size:	184.1 KB 
ID:	992670Click image for larger version. 

Views:	105 
Size:	154.9 KB 
ID:	992671Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	85 
Size:	208.3 KB 
ID:	992672

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

?

At first glance, this example appears to display a certain degree of wear and also looks to have been in storage (folded) for some time - often a good indicator. Could well be genuine.

Regarding value...I would suggest you take a little time and search the Internet for similar pieces...it shouldn't take too long...
    Experienced guide and published author leading detailed study trips to the former KZ sites of Nazi Germany. Contact for further details.

www.concentrationcamptours.com

www.concentrationcampmoney.com

"maka akaŋl oyate maŋi pi ki le, tuweŋi wypeya oki hi sni"

Hi there, Carl. I was certainly sold it as an original piece, and it looks the part. I love it. Similar pieces online are going for around 200 after a good search. I paid 90 for the piece, but it was a friend and it is slightly damaged.

?

That sounds quite fair.
    Experienced guide and published author leading detailed study trips to the former KZ sites of Nazi Germany. Contact for further details.

Quote by CARL View Post
    That sounds quite fair.
    I thought it was a very fair price. Do you have any flags yourself?

?

Only a white one for when my wife starts an argument.

Nice period original piece. Please understand that we are an educational forum and not a free appraisal service. Many examples of the common national flag can be found on dealers sites. As a private purchase 50-60% is a fair price to pay or sell it for.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Quote by CARL View Post
    Only a white one for when my wife starts an argument.
    I feel the same way here, Carl! The woman goes nuts about these things. Not to worry dear boy!

- - ------- - -

Quote by BOB COLEMAN View Post
    Nice period original piece. Please understand that we are an educational forum and not a free appraisal service. Many examples of the common national flag can be found on dealers sites. As a private purchase 50-60% is a fair price to pay or sell it for.
    Glad this is a good piece, I thought it was! The glass I posted earlier isn't looking too good!