Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Eickhorn Deluxe Foresty subordinate - Eickhorn Deluxe Hirschfänger für Unterförster

Article about: This short Eickhorn Hirschfänger with stag antler gripplates is a very hard to find one. having the latest over the shoulder logo makes it more then rare. Eickhorn produced these only for a

?

Default Eickhorn Deluxe Foresty subordinate - Eickhorn Deluxe Hirschfänger für Unterförster

This short Eickhorn Hirschfänger with stag antler gripplates is a very hard to find one.
    having the latest over the shoulder logo makes it more then rare.
    Eickhorn produced these only for a very short while, between late 1941 and the end of 1942.
    These last productions are made of brass instead of the usual fire gilded aluminium based ones, aluminium was no longer available.
    Besides the stamped logo its marked underneath the clamshell with: "ges. gesch." which is often seen on these Deluxe type clamshells ( my senior eickhorn HF which is aluminium based has the same "ges. gesch" marking underneath)
    The black hanger has a gilded steal D ring and is magnetic.
    The overall condition is almost mint, having a mint blade with beautiful triple etch.
    Enjoy this beauty

Regards,
    Ger
    Eickhorn Deluxe Foresty subordinate - Eickhorn Deluxe Hirschfänger für UnterförsterEickhorn Deluxe Foresty subordinate - Eickhorn Deluxe Hirschfänger für UnterförsterEickhorn Deluxe Foresty subordinate - Eickhorn Deluxe Hirschfänger für UnterförsterEickhorn Deluxe Foresty subordinate - Eickhorn Deluxe Hirschfänger für UnterförsterEickhorn Deluxe Foresty subordinate - Eickhorn Deluxe Hirschfänger für UnterförsterEickhorn Deluxe Foresty subordinate - Eickhorn Deluxe Hirschfänger für UnterförsterEickhorn Deluxe Foresty subordinate - Eickhorn Deluxe Hirschfänger für UnterförsterEickhorn Deluxe Foresty subordinate - Eickhorn Deluxe Hirschfänger für Unterförster

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Eickhorn Deluxe Foresty subordinate - Eickhorn Deluxe Hirschfänger für Unterförster
    P
    Many

Moved to the new Forestry sub forum
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

What a beauty Ger, such a contrast to that fake shocker posted a few weeks ago. Even in 1941/42 the Eickhorn quality is still there, great etchings. And even more appropriate that you are the first to post a new thread in the new Forestry sub-forum, as it looks like you've started about a third of the threads on forestry hirschfanger over the last year.
    I like this late Eickhorn trademark. I call it the "startled squirrel", as it suggests to me he's heard the sound of Russian boots and is looking East!

?

Thx Larry, missed it....

Ger

?

Anderson i did post a few over the years on different sub forums of the edged weapons
    besides my beloved Heer daggers these foresty daggers are a weak spot for me.

Ger