Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Rogues Gallery

Article about: Well done Ben, great gallery to learn from it should help a lot of us. Dave.

Default Re: Rouges Gallery/page 8 mistake

Ben/ Gents
    on page 8 the HJ marked M4/46 (Wilhelm Schroder) is a real buckle. albeit a not so common buckle.. but very original ..
    it is a injection molded aluminum by one of the only 2 manufacturers known to make HJ out of aluminum by the injection molding process ..the other maker being M4/38 (RS&S). Please remove this buckle from the fake section as to not cause confusion
    Chad

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Rogues Gallery
    P
    Many

Default Re: Rouges Gallery

Advertised on a auction site!!!!!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Rogues Gallery   Rogues Gallery  

Ben

Same auction site advertised as SS Officers, pure fantasy buckle
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Rogues Gallery   Rogues Gallery  

Ben

Yet another one, advertised as a Lufteshutz!

Ben

Phew.........not mine nice belt though. How do these people sleep at nights?

oncomi
    ?

just curious .are the belts real???

Quote by oncomi View Post
    just curious .are the belts real???

Some could be but better pics would be needed, I would not buy a fake buckle and real belt anyway!
    Ben

here are two more for the fake gallery. these are both eastern european cast fakes..they are very light, slightly smaller than real buckles.. they make a strange dull sound when tapped on a hard surface... on a side note.. I am looking for HJ and DJ fakes for my collection. I will trade both of these fakes for an HJ or DJ fake which I dont have..thanks
    Chad

Rogues Gallery  

Rogues Gallery  

Default Re: Rogues Gallery

Hi again, this is an NPEA belt buckle in aluminium, unmarked and cast as you can see the tiny pin holes in the surface metal. These are advertised as being originals on some sites but they're done in steel. These buckles were never made in steel and didn't have the spot welded catch as shown in this example. If you look at the diamond it is slightly swayed to the left and is not central, the swastika limbs are also very narrow.

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast