Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

2 of my buckles

Article about: Hi guys! Finally registered myself here! I have 2 buckles with some question marks : The first is found in russia. Looks ok by me, but i am having trouble to establish the maker of the buckl

?

Default 2 of my buckles

Hi guys!

Finally registered myself here!

I have 2 buckles with some question marks :

The first is found in russia. Looks ok by me, but i am having trouble to establish the maker of the buckle.
    2 of my buckles
    2 of my buckles

The second one however comes with a story. I bought this from a guy well established in the veteransclub of the freiwilligen ss legion. This buckle was given to an ss sturmmann when he was send to a "strafbatallion". He came back late from holiday and was send to the penaltybatalion for several weeks. He was stripped of al his decorations and insignia on his uniform.
    I have never seen a buckle like that. Your thoughts?
    2 of my buckles
    2 of my buckles
    2 of my buckles

Cheerios!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 2 of my buckles
    P
    Many

So the first buckle is ok, aluminium Heer buckle, is the makers mark by the catch? Does it say RS&S? If so Richard Seiper. The second buckle is a blank buckle, if aluminium could have been used by the Legion Condor in the Spanish campaign, if steel these were made pre war to post war.
    Ben

?

Hi ben, the first one is idd a rs&s. The second one is a steel one. So i'll never will be sure if the story is right Thanks for the help!

So if steel the time line is greater, I will look later and see if I can see any characteristics for a timeline as when made, at work at moment, Heer is by Richard Seiper as suspected. Welcome to the forum BTW
    Ben

Hello,

as Ben says a original RS&S aluminium WH buckle .

The second is a post war steel buckle silver painted . They often found in german outdoor stores until the seventies .

The catch looks replaced , because the heating points on frontside .........
    Regards ,
    Markus

I'm searching for
    Buckles 3.Reich

special SA/NSKK/NSFK with maker marks

Link to my collection : http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/album.php?albumid=1175

?

Thanks guys!