Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

2 Nice Buckles picked up at Gun Show: Reichbahn and HJ

Article about: I picked up these two buckles that I am very proud of at a Gun Show in Houston, TX today. One HJ and one Railway buckle. I know the Railway buckle is kind of hard to come by but if one of yo

Default 2 Nice Buckles picked up at Gun Show: Reichbahn and HJ

I picked up these two buckles that I am very proud of at a Gun Show in Houston, TX today. One HJ and one Railway buckle. I know the Railway buckle is kind of hard to come by but if one of you buckle experts could let me know how common they are? Thank you all in advance for your comments.

Regards,

Jeff
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 2 Nice Buckles picked up at Gun Show: Reichbahn and HJ   2 Nice Buckles picked up at Gun Show: Reichbahn and HJ  

2 Nice Buckles picked up at Gun Show: Reichbahn and HJ   2 Nice Buckles picked up at Gun Show: Reichbahn and HJ  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 2 Nice Buckles picked up at Gun Show: Reichbahn and HJ
    P
    Many

Default re: 2 Nice Buckles picked up at Gun Show: Reichbahn and HJ

Jeff, two nice buckles, the Rail Police Officer buckle is indeed hard to come by, for me though the HJ is a cracker, M4/97 Friedrich Orth, Wien and example that I do have in the M4 makers list, could you post a good picture of that buckle front & rear in the M4 makers list please Jeff for reference? Could you also post pics of the prongs of the HJ on this thread please?

Many thanks
    Last edited by Ben Evans; 05-16-2011 at 01:45 PM.
    Ben

Hello Guys,

I cannot really speak to the Bahnschutz brocade buckle but I agree with Ben that the HJ is very nice and what I understand to be a seldom seen maker. How coincidental that I also purchased an example of this buckle today on the WAF estand... (anxious to get it in hand!) Note the idiosyncratic backwards "R" in the RZM mark and also the slightly disproportionately larger "9"

Nice buckles, thanks for sharing
    Best,
    Adam
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 2 Nice Buckles picked up at Gun Show: Reichbahn and HJ  

Wow Adam, two in one day, for years nothing then bam!!!! Have some of this lol
    Ben

Hello Ben and Adam, thank you for your comments and once again I just happen into two buckles like this and I dont even really collect them. Hah! I have posted pictures of my HJ in the sticky thread on M4 buckels for you Ben. I guess I am going to have to be a buckle collector by default now because they just seem to find me!

Jeff

Quote by Killroy View Post
    I guess I am going to have to be a buckle collector by default now because they just seem to find me!

Jeff
    Nowt wrong with that Jeff lol
    Ben

Default Railway Police Belt Buckle

Picked this up a couple of years ago. and forgot all about it until recently. Believe issued 1939. What rank would have worn this buckle.
    2 Nice Buckles picked up at Gun Show: Reichbahn and HJ2 Nice Buckles picked up at Gun Show: Reichbahn and HJ
    Last edited by kegan32; 09-10-2022 at 09:18 PM.