Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Forum Traffic

Article about: Just an observation, we currently get around 40-50 guys viewing the buckle forum yet only a handful of regular guys that post, if you look at the forum contribute to it and post your buckles

This Forum is an amazing resource...The web today allows us to study Militaria from every perspective imaginable, this was beyond anything I could have ever dreamed of growing up as a kid collector...I had no idea about different EK manufacturers or original reverse hardware until I became a member of this Forum...and by absorbing the information so generously shared here by our friends...Price comparisons on items can be done at your fingertips, whether the item is in the US or in Europe...no need to pay more than you have to if you get a feel for the subject your passionate about...You really do get out of it what you put into it, but again for me, my best advantage was my passion in learning...and still is, of course...This hobby has rewards that go far beyond the items themselves. You have the tragic events showing mankind at his worst, and at his best...but it's the millions caught in-between...their stories are meant to be lessons for us to remember...The items are the tangible reminder that it happened, it was real, and we cannot repeat it...the items provide a sense of connection, that these were people just like us...
    cheers, Glenn

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Forum Traffic
    P
    Many

I know I've been pretty quiet these last few months, new baby and lack of cash for collecting. I suppose it will always go in peaks and troughs though... I think a lot of new collectors don't have the patience for forums, they seem to like Facebook groups which IMHO are ok, but lack the depth or structure of a proper forum.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3