Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Anyone attend Militaria Fairs in the UK?

Article about: I was just wondering who in here visits the Fairs? I've not been to a fair for years and was wondering about starting to visit them again. I missed the recent Birmingham one, but know there

If you can wait a bit mate then yes, I have a luger and vickers gun to pay for monday
    Ben

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Anyone attend Militaria Fairs in the UK?
    P
    Many

I go but only buy books,with only the odd piece I might pick up.last thing I bought was a navy scabbard very ornate my be portugese.

Quote by harryamb2 View Post
    I go but only buy books,with only the odd piece I might pick up.last thing I bought was a navy scabbard very ornate my be portugese.
    You get your books from Arthur?

Hi Lenny, I usually do Birmingham or Newark. I treat them more as social events to meet up with mates.

I often end up buying a book from Arthur too.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Quote by sscrooge View Post
    Going Stockport fair on Saturday that's if my hangover ain't too bad 😉
    squawk squawk squawk squawk squawk squawk squawk

I have no more to do until December, as I think i will give the next Leeds a miss. Was thinking of doing Birmingham again, as i haven't done it for a couple of years, but a pal of mine says it's going downhill slowly

Had a really good mini stoneleigh though,(buying in and selling) first one, and i think it went well

I only go to the one nearest me, Brecon, and then only sometimes as it is full of lots of iffy or overpriced items, though if you know what you are looking at without the need to ask for online opinions, there are good items to pick up there in among the garbage or the overpriced originals.

There are a few people that I see there that I have known for years, so good for a chat.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2