Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Buckle Books

Article about: Hi guys, I get alot of PM's and e-mails from guys asking which books to buy for buckle collecting. I personally dont think you can beat these two books, firstly there is the revised edition

Default Buckle Books

Hi guys, I get alot of PM's and e-mails from guys asking which books to buy for buckle collecting. I personally dont think you can beat these two books, firstly there is the revised edition by John Angolia "Belt Buckles & Brocades of the Third Reich" and "German Belt Buckles 1845 - 1945" by Peter Nash. Both these books have been my bibles and still are to an extent as I learnt all about German belt buckles. There are some bits that in fact are wrong but on the whole two great reference books for anyone starting out and taking an interest in german belt buckles
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Buckle Books   Buckle Books  

Buckle Books  
    Ben

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Buckle Books
    P
    Many

Default Re: Buckle Books

The Nash book
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Buckle Books   Buckle Books  

Buckle Books  
    Ben

?

Thanks for useful info, Ben!
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

?

i agree these are great books

?

Ben i,ve got the Nash book but still to get the John Angolia hopefully soon.......cheers scott.

Scott, its worth its weight in gold mate, get a second hand one from the web, they are a bit cheaper like that and still in good condition normally
    Ben

?

Quote by Ben Evans View Post
    Scott, its worth its weight in gold mate, get a second hand one from the web, they are a bit cheaper like that and still in good condition normally
    Sounds like a good plan ben ......cheers scott.

Is it still these books that are the best or has it been better books published since 2008?

Quote by Wewelsburg View Post
    Is it still these books that are the best or has it been better books published since 2008?
    Still cracking books, lots of info with some mistakes, best reference for buckles is the forums to be honest
    Ben

I came across this book from Terence Baldwin with text in both German and English.
    The book seems OK if you get it for a really good price. There are some nice pictures in it.

Buckle Books

Buckle Books

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast