Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Buckle Collecting in 2012

Article about: Well guys, dont know about yourselves but had a really good night and welcomed in the New Year with a bang (lots of fireworks ) and plenty of ale. I hope this year sees your collections grow

Default Buckle Collecting in 2012

Well guys, dont know about yourselves but had a really good night and welcomed in the New Year with a bang (lots of fireworks ) and plenty of ale. I hope this year sees your collections grow and brings you in the buckles you desire. If you want to post your wish list then please do so, I will start with mine.

Stundentbund
    Postshutz
    Anything early
    Unusual buckles

Grusse

Ben
    Ben

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Buckle Collecting in 2012
    P
    Many

Default Re: Buckle Collecting in 2012

Hey Ben;
    I hope to be celebrating new year today; we have got two dogs who are terrified by fireworks, so we sedated them and stayed at home.
    Lucky with did because the sedation didn't work for one.
    Hell' broke lose at 23.45 and got on until 01.30 ....
    Indeed "lots of fireworks" and they say we are in a recession....never had that lot of fireworks.
    Best part is that the town forbids the use of fireworks...but apparently they only fine me when I drive my bike with a "t" shirt and slippers!!!

So forget about the buckles....;-) I wish fireworks to be forbidden.
    Yes I know I am dreaming!
    cheers
    |<ris
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

?

Hello 2011 was a very good year for my buckle collection. I added 2 dozen buckles with 6 from my top 20 want list. My Top 10 for 2012
    1. Feldherrnhalle
    2. Teno Leaders
    3. SA High Leaders
    4. Postschutz Leaders
    5. Luftwaffe AK with green web tab
    6. 40 mm Heer with the normal eagle
    7. Diplomatic brocade belt and buckle
    8. SS molded type with flat back
    9. Wehrwolf
    10. State Forestry buckles I am missing
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Buckle Collecting in 2012   Buckle Collecting in 2012  

Buckle Collecting in 2012   Buckle Collecting in 2012  

Hi guys! Happy New Year! No fireworks in my neck of the woods......given that I pretty much live in the woods - away from any city! LOL!
    As for buckles - 2011 was not a bad year....not a stellar one either though. My best buckle of the year was an NSKK from the same batch as Kirby's!
    I did end up with some awesome items but they weren't buckles....

For 2012....I'm always on the lookout for unusual buckles. In fact, I'm out there looking for any buckle that is not in my collection already; and there are plenty. Hoping to find and acquire more this year. Let's see what happens.

Have a great 2012 everyone!
    Cheers!
    Rob
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Buckle Collecting in 2012   Buckle Collecting in 2012  

Quote by lach470 View Post
    Hi guys! Happy New Year! No fireworks in my neck of the woods......given that I pretty much live in the woods - away from any city! LOL!
    As for buckles - 2011 was not a bad year....not a stellar one either though. My best buckle of the year was an NSKK from the same batch as Kirby's!
    I did end up with some awesome items but they weren't buckles....

For 2012....I'm always on the lookout for unusual buckles. In fact, I'm out there looking for any buckle that is not in my collection already; and there are plenty. Hoping to find and acquire more this year. Let's see what happens.

Have a great 2012 everyone!
    Cheers!
    Rob
    Congrats Rob!
    I wouldn't mind adding an NSKK like that to my collection this year.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)