Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 7 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 ... LastLast

Cheap/Rare/Desirable Buckles currently for sale on sites

Article about: Chaps As agreed if I see any bargain buckles, rare buckles, hard to come by makers for sale I will post them here to give the forum opportunities to pick up these kind of buckles, any reques

This is one I bought today. Nice late war Heer with original paint in uncleaned condition.

It will be for sale in the morning on the forum .
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Cheap/Rare/Desirable Buckles currently for sale on sites   Cheap/Rare/Desirable Buckles currently for sale on sites  

Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Cheap/Rare/Desirable Buckles currently for sale on sites
    P
    Many

Ade the maker of the buckle is G H Osang
    Ben

What a great thread! Thanks for doing this. I'm looking for a minty tabbed heer buckle, preferably early, but can be late war too. I'll keep an eye on this thread.

Quote by avenger View Post
    What a great thread! Thanks for doing this. I'm looking for a minty tabbed heer buckle, preferably early, but can be late war too. I'll keep an eye on this thread.
    Aluminium or steel?
    Ben

Here is a near mint Heer buckle in steel by J C Maedicke, not an easy maker buckle to find, just needs the bits of mud washing off

Army EM/NCO's Belt Buckle by Maedicke
    Ben

I'm not terribly particular but aluminum seems like it would last longer. But, as long if it's steel, that's fine too so long as it's not rusting. I'd like to represent the buckle with a single mint example, so I'm prepared to be patient. There was a great one on a dealer site for $220 that I tried to get last week, but was just a bit too late. Such is the way of this hobby.

A mint aluminium buckle is very very hard to find and if you can find one unless lucky you are looking at $800-1000
    Ben

Ouch. Those tend to be the ones with the pebbled texture right? I saw one on WAF about a month or so ago for $275 that was perfect. I was broke at the time though, and didn't know much about these. There was a mint steel one too at the same time.

Wow, $275 that is dirt cheap for aluminium if mint
    Ben

Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Page 7 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 ... LastLast