Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Collection Thread

Article about: Here is some of my buckle collection. I usually keep most of my buckles in Riker mounts, grouped by organization.

Quote by Rossi View Post
    Hello WRF Members,

I have had the pleasure of meeting Markus, Mac66, Kirby, Gerrit and other quality collectors on another forum and thought I would join here as well. I look forward to meeting you and the future collaboration in this great hobby. Even after 25+ years of collecting you can always glean & grow by others knowledge & experience. Iron sharpens Iron!

My collection is online at: home
    Hi Rossi welcome to the forum and a nice site you have there also a nice selection of buckles
    Ben

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Collection Thread
    P
    Many

Quote by kirby View Post
    Here is a great display case that belongs to Ric, the buckle moderator on WAF. I have thought about having something like this built.
    Hello,

this case design is identic to my but much bigger ......................
    Regards ,
    Markus

I'm searching for
    Buckles 3.Reich

special SA/NSKK/NSFK with maker marks

Link to my collection : http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/album.php?albumid=1175

?

Hi Rossi, and in my online hunts for buckles I found and admired your outstanding home page before...very well done. Really liked the information about your Grandparents and true history in your collection. BTW - I've made contact on this forum with Gerrit and would not even think of buying a dagger without consulting him, very good guy.
    Cheers,
    Jeff

?

Thanks Ben! Look forward to this Forum. Very nice of you to reach out.
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

Impressive stuff fellows! timothy

?

Weller...

I really appreciate your note. The collection is not the same without my collecting buddy Opa but guys like you, Gerrit and others I am sure will help fill the void. I always stayed on the outside and am glad to have joined. Hope to bring value to the bench as well.

Gerrit is the main reason for me signing up. Look forward to it.

Quote by weller View Post
    Hi Rossi, and in my online hunts for buckles I found and admired your outstanding home page before...very well done. Really liked the information about your Grandparents and true history in your collection. BTW - I've made contact on this forum with Gerrit and would not even think of buying a dagger without consulting him, very good guy.
    Cheers,
    Jeff

?

Rossi, well I'm a newbie here at WRF found this great site earlier this year. At that time I had one WWI buckle, a helmet and a few bayonets. Since then became hooked on the buckles, and a few daggers and other items here and there. I bought and posted a Heer - Tiger dagger which Gerrit and the dagger guys quickly told me all that was wrong with it...so I sent it back for a refund. But, the Tiger RAD Hewer in my profile pic was sent to Mr Gerrit for his approval and he it passed as textbook, so I bought it.

Ben, Kirby, Markus, David North, Gerrit and others are the experts here , and the rest like me are learning. Welcome

Cheers,
    Jeff

?

Thanks Jeff....It is good to be with GREAT company. Only known these guys for a couple weeks and already see their value and leadership on the Forums.

Cheers!

Quote by weller View Post
    Rossi, well I'm a newbie here at WRF found this great site earlier this year. At that time I had one WWI buckle, a helmet and a few bayonets. Since then became hooked on the buckles, and a few daggers and other items here and there. I bought and posted a Heer - Tiger dagger which Gerrit and the dagger guys quickly told me all that was wrong with it...so I sent it back for a refund. But, the Tiger RAD Hewer in my profile pic was sent to Mr Gerrit for his approval and he it passed as textbook, so I bought it.

Ben, Kirby, Markus, David North, Gerrit and others are the experts here , and the rest like me are learning. Welcome

Cheers,
    Jeff

I've been hanging around various forums for over
    a decade. Each one has it's own personality. IMO
    this forum is the best place to just hang out. It has the
    friendliest, most polite atmosphere of any forum I have
    been a member of and hard working mods that do a great
    job of keeping it running smooth. I am sure you will like
    it here.
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

?

Greg...I agree. I have joined 3 in two weeks. Been around vets, dealers and collectors my whole life. I agree this WRF right now is home for me and sure has some dedicated and responsive folks. Lost my collector buddy Opa 5 years ago so the collaboration and new found friend assets on here will be fun to hang with. Hope to bring value to the bench as well. Iron sharpens Iron!!!!

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast