Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Found These in Attic of Old House

Article about: Bought a house for rehab and resell about 15 years ago. Found these along with a live grenade in the attic (it was detonated by the fire dept) Seemed like I looked them up a few years back a

bwrose
    ?

Default Found These in Attic of Old House

Bought a house for rehab and resell about 15 years ago. Found these along with a live grenade in the attic
    (it was detonated by the fire dept) Seemed like I looked them up a few years back and maybe Firemans dagger?
    Can someone give me an idea what I have and approx. value?

2. # ADS

Cannot vett the daggers but the buckle look ok, middle one is Noelle & Hueck or B Haarmann, can you post pics of the rear please?
    Ben

Hello and welcome to the forum!
    I believe the side arms are Fireman's, please post them here for more accurate info.
    https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/dagge...s-third-reich/
    The left buckle I believe to be youth related, the middle one is Heer and the right one I believe is Police related.
    They can be posted in their appropriate sections here for better evaluation.
    https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/germa...aps-1900-1945/
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Just read your thread properly, the left buckle is a DLV/RLB buckle DLV (Deutscher Luftsportverband) and RLB (Reichsluftshutzbund) these were worn by Pre Luftwaffe personnel. The middle buckle is a German standard army buckle and the buckle on the right is a police buckle. Good pics of the rear would be needed to tell if hard to come by buckles ect which effects prices
    Ben

?

Welcome to the forum. Without seeing better photos I would put the buckles in the $325-350. The bayonets also need better photos. In excellent condition with a nice frog and a nice knot they sell for around $175-200.

good.