Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

German hate belt

Article about: hi all just bought this item blindly,cost a fair bit but nothing ventured you know the saying.never seen it yet just this pic .anybody make out the badges .

Default German hate belt

hi all just bought this item blindly,cost a fair bit but nothing ventured you know the saying.never seen it yet just this pic .anybody make out the badges .German hate belt

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement German hate belt
    P
    Many

?

Default re: German hate belt

Well- it could be a bargain. I hope so, but in todays marked i do not take any chances anymore when there are only one little photo.

There are some KM badges. A Minesweepers and Destroyer badge , but I cannot make out the rest. Did you not get more photos showing the individual badges before you bought the belt?
    Hope they are real. If they are you'll have a nice collection just on the belt. When you get the item post pics of the badges for better review.

Tom

A risky strategy, but if the price was good you could be on to a winner. I assume it has an honour roll clasp on the EK ribbon and if that is real and you got it cheap, well done. I look forward to seeing more pics when it arrives.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

i paid a fair amount for the three items never seen the belt ,got home last nite from thailand ,saw it on a auction house site and put a bid in ,ive risked a good weg=dge fingers crossed ,if anything its a chance ive had to take .as it looks so good .if not il have to get overtime in

From the pics the belt & buckle are looking good, but better pics are needed to confirm this
    Ben

You'll have to put up more pics when you get it. I'm with Ben.....buckle and belt look good in this one pic.....but more are needed for sure. Fingers crossed for you!
    Cheers!
    Rob

Nice belt if real, never saw one of those before.
    I can make out a DRL abzeichen(can't tell the grade but I supose bronze) and a Black Verwundetenabzeichen.
    Hope this helps.
    Regards,
    Steven

I admire your entrepreneurism! Sometimetimes you have to take a risk.

I have seen one or two of this type of belt with badges attached before (not as many badges) and they were proved to be genuine

Good luck and keep us informed

Nick

I
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

I saw a similar belt for sale on Dave Sherlin's website. Attaching badges they collected onto a belt seems like a logical way for U.S. soldiers to keep track of their souvenirs instead of just a bag full of random badges...

Your belt could have almost anything on it! As stated, there are some obvious KM badges, I think I am seeing a sports badge, and the pin visible at 12 o clock might be an Infanterie Sturmabzeichen... and the ribbon at 1 o clock is for an Iron Cross 2nd class... I'm excited to see what you get! FINGERS CROSSED!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast