Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

German Heer belt buckles: Which one would you choose?

Article about: Hello. I am interested in purchasing a Heer belt buckle. I was given a choice of a few and I picked the top 3 in my opinion. If you were in my shoes, which one would you pick. Thank you for

Default German Heer belt buckles: Which one would you choose?

Hello. I am interested in purchasing a Heer belt buckle. I was given a choice of a few and I picked the top 3 in my opinion. If you were in my shoes, which one would you pick. Thank you for your help.
    Kind regards,
    Thomas German Heer belt buckles: Which one would you choose?German Heer belt buckles: Which one would you choose?German Heer belt buckles: Which one would you choose?German Heer belt buckles: Which one would you choose?German Heer belt buckles: Which one would you choose?German Heer belt buckles: Which one would you choose?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement German Heer belt buckles: Which one would you choose?
    P
    Many

Hello and welcome, it down to you basically and what you want to collect. For me the better condition and maker marked, rarity of buckles would come first. Out of them three I would for the H Arld buckle (second one down) got the most paint on it, maker marked and overall best condition buckle out of the three.
    Ben

Cheers Ben for your Swift reply. I was also gravitating towards the H.A. buckle as well, but I thought it would be better to get other opinion on it as well. Let's see we what the other members think. Thank you.
    Thomas

Hello,

MadMax14 , you must know that all three buckles are missing the leather tab !
    Regards ,
    Markus

I'm searching for
    Buckles 3.Reich

special SA/NSKK/NSFK with maker marks

Link to my collection : http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/album.php?albumid=1175

Hi Markus. Thanks for the reply. I guess it brings down the value without the leather tab. He's asking €100 for each. Does that sound reasonable? Thank you.
    Thomas

Hello,

i think thats a little to much 80-90 max. !
    Regards ,
    Markus

I'm searching for
    Buckles 3.Reich

special SA/NSKK/NSFK with maker marks

Link to my collection : http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/album.php?albumid=1175

Thank you Markus. I'll try to persuade him to give me a better price. It did sound a bit too much in my mind.

He is asking dealer prices at 100
    Ben

?

Just to be the devils advocate , Where is it written that a private seller and dealers have to abide by a set of non existent rules for selling ? Private seller must be % below dealer etc; Has anyone used these guidelines when selling a used motor vehicle by giving discounts ? Supply and demand including how determined the buyer is for wanting the item dictates the price.. JMO G
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

I agree that it is all about supply and demand. However, it is good to know the price range of something that you are buying. The person that It am buying from said that his prices would be below the market value. I don't think that this price is justified. I will negotiate with him. If he agrees on a lower price, then I'll go ahead. Otherwise I can look somewhere else for a better example for that amount of money.
    Thank you
    Kind regards,
    Thomas