?

Default gott mit uns belt buckle

gott mit uns belt buckle,gott mit uns belt buckle

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement gott mit uns belt buckle
    P
    Many

Welcome to the WRF....

A Very, very, very fake, fantasy buckle. A search of the forum could’ve told you this quicker.
    "Per Ardua"

Utter garbage!...

?

thanks

Don't be put off, we all have a box of horrors that caught us out!

You maybe had an inkling before you came here? This is the place to be to avoid such garbage which is designed to wind people up. Read all you can here, do some research and laugh about this when someone else posts another!

Welcome to the forum, use it!

Regards

Mark
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

Some collectors keep their duff pieces, tucked away in a shoebox or in a drawer somewhere. Not only good for future reference, avoiding buying other fakes, but also good to take out and have a laugh at every once in awhile.

As Mark has already said, please don't be put off by this. The most experienced collectors have been burned at least once. It's very much a learning experience, and one that can only improve your knowledge of militaria in general.

Regards, B.B.

?

I have inherited all of the collection from my brother in law, and looking to sell all. I may have a few diamonds in all this. it is a nice size collection.
    My dad who was a WWII vet and I am keeping his.