Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

gterman buckle original?

Article about: Good evening What can you tell me about this loop that a French grandmother gave me? Thank you for your help

Default gterman buckle original?

Good evening
    What can you tell me about this loop that a French grandmother gave me?
    Thank you for your help

gterman buckle original?gterman buckle original?gterman buckle original?gterman buckle original?gterman buckle original?gterman buckle original?gterman buckle original?gterman buckle original?gterman buckle original?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement gterman buckle original?
    P
    Many

The metal looks too dark to be honest, I dont like the prong sleeve and if you look at the rear pic near the catch there looks to be cast flaws, also if the tape was on correctly the buckle would be under 64mm, not a fan to be honest, take some pics in natural light if you can
    Ben

This is a genuine one for comparison
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture gterman buckle original?   gterman buckle original?  

gterman buckle original?   gterman buckle original?  

gterman buckle original?  
    Ben

OK
    Thanks for the first reply
    I would take photos in daylight tomorrow
    Thanks again for your help

I wonder if it is not a little blackened with time because it looks very much like this

The white metal of the TR era buckles cannot be replicated (as yet) the genuine ones have a nice white aluminium metal, even the HJ;s etc. are the same
    Ben

news photos
    gterman buckle original?gterman buckle original?gterman buckle original?gterman buckle original?

Sorry but still not a fan of the buckle, dark metal, look at the rear pics there are cast flaws, have you used a flash? You need shots like this in natural sunlight if possible
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture gterman buckle original?   gterman buckle original?  

gterman buckle original?  
    Ben

Natural light will show the correct colour of the metal and the macro button on the camera the detail

gterman buckle original?   gterman buckle original?  

Ben

Compare the metals of the shown buckles, how white it is not dark like yours

gterman buckle original?  
    Ben