Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hello all, thinking of getting this group of items is the belt buckle genuine?

Article about: by Ben Evans Have a look at this fake and look how the prongs are cut, seems to be the same as on the one you have posted I agree very similar cutting, the swastika looked strange to me aswe

Default Hello all, thinking of getting this group of items is the belt buckle genuine?

Never got a belt buckle before but the swastika looks a bit strange what makes me think its a reproduction?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Hello all, thinking of getting this group of items is the belt buckle genuine?
    P
    Many

Default Re: Hello all, thinking of getting this group of items is the belt buckle genuine?

That Infantry Assault Badge looks fake too...

Default Re: Hello all, thinking of getting this group of items is the belt buckle genuine?

I have scanned a page from my trusty book for your benefit, if you would like more info onto the cap eagle and other the badge let me know, however the buckle is a bit strange I must say. As far as the infantry badge is concerned I do not like the finish and detail.

Info on anyof them would be helpful, even if its an opinion.
    I thought the only genuine items from the lot was the sports badge and the Olympics medal.

I agree...DRL Sportabzeichen and the Olympiamedaille are good, the rest is dodgy. Just my opinion....
    cheers, Glenn

Quote by daniel1234 View Post
    Info on all of them would be helpful.
    I thought the only genuine items from the lot was the sports badge and the Olympics medal.
    Hi

Best to post individually in the appropriate sub-forum to get opinions on the others.

Thanks

Cameron

I've asked the seller for more photos of the two that appear to be genuine and will post them on the correct forums as i think the belt people are probably getting angry at badge and medal talk LOL
    Thanks for the help everyone

In ref to the buckle very hard to tell from the pics but the rear pic shows what is left of the prongs, from the way it is cut the buckle is a fake, in fact I think the whole buckle has been doctored to look old and distressed
    Ben

Thankyou very much.
    Ive added new photos onto the orders and decoractions page.

Have a look at this fake and look how the prongs are cut, seems to be the same as on the one you have posted
    Attached Images Attached Images Hello all, thinking of getting this group of items is the belt buckle genuine? 
    Ben

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast