Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Herman Historica Auction

Article about: Was anyone else following the John Wahl buckle collection being sold at Herman Historica today. I saw most of the collection at the SOS. You will find his buckle all over Angolia's Revised b

?

I was a little wrong on the prices. I ask what the buyer fee was at the SOS and I was told it was 23%. On another thread I read this included an extra value tax. It sounds like I wouldn't of had to pay that tax. Should have researched the total costs a little better and I would have bid higher on a few items.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Herman Historica Auction
    P
    Many

?

Quote by Wagriff View Post
    Hello Kurt, The buckle sale is there, but they insist that you have to be a "member" to be able to access it. You'll have to sign up and register with them first-then you can see everything.
    Hi William

I did sign up but couldn't find the buckles. Which auction are they in (date and auction number)?

Thanks
    Kurt

?

Quote by TrondK View Post
    I was supposed to buy some trinkets, but one of my current wifes found out it was a better idea to eat and drink other things than roadkill and rainwater in the coming months.
    I'm on #2 Where are you in the head count????

Semper Fi

Phil

?

Quote by kirby View Post
    I was a little wrong on the prices. I ask what the buyer fee was at the SOS and I was told it was 23%. On another thread I read this included an extra value tax. It sounds like I wouldn't of had to pay that tax. Should have researched the total costs a little better and I would have bid higher on a few items.
    I have not attended a SOS. So could you explain the increase(23%/extra value tax) in the price of items purchased. Was this for online bidding?
    Semper Fi
    Phil

Hello Kurt, Look in Auction #68 May 13-15,2014 under the John Perpera Collection section. The subsection #2 is the John Wahl Buckle collection. Lots #8299 thru 8394. There's a few in there that will make your ears smoke, like a Hitler Youth Leader for 12,500 Euros!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

Hi William,

Thank you, now I have the auction. My mistake was to look under past auctions only, whereas they still have this auction listed as the current one. Indeed some surprising results, especially considering fees, transportation costs and, unless one is very lucky, import duty and VAT will be on top. If the final destination is Germany, this might mean a further 60% on top of the auction price!

Kind regards
    Karl

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3