Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Herman Historica Auction

Article about: Was anyone else following the John Wahl buckle collection being sold at Herman Historica today. I saw most of the collection at the SOS. You will find his buckle all over Angolia's Revised b

?

Was anyone else following the John Wahl buckle collection being sold at Herman Historica today. I saw most of the collection at the SOS. You will find his buckle all over Angolia's Revised buckle book. Didn't end up with anything. I should have bid more on the Teno leaders it only sold for $1854 with the 23% auction fee. I thought it would bring at least $2000. The Teno EM buckle sold for $2326. Surprised it went for more than the officers. The SA high leader brocade brought $19,379. The loose SA leaders brought $8763 . I guess I should have bought the one at the SOS three years ago for $3750. This one sold for a lot more than I expected. A Postschutz leaders sold for $5392. First one of those I have seen for sale is 30 years. The gold HJ brocade that is pictured in Angolia sold for more than the SA leaders $21,063. I can't think of another HJ item that would be worth more. Even with the 23% buyers fee some collector got some good deals. I was pretty close on what I thought things would go for. It was only the super rare stuff I was way off on.

I didn't bid on any SS buckles but I will have to check those results.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Herman Historica Auction
    P
    Many

?

Ridiculous prices!! I didn't get a thing!!

Some stupid prIces there, its now getting to be a rich mans game
    Ben

WOW, those prices are certainly not "Postman's prices"!! Unless they unexpectedly make me CEO of the company! Those are amazing fee's. Leon.

It's we collectors that create the market, auction prices merely reflect the market on the day. If we stop collecting, auction prices will tumble.
    I collect, therefore I am.

Nothing in science can explain how consciousness arose from matter.

Quote by StefanM View Post
    It's we collectors that create the market, auction prices merely reflect the market on the day. If we stop collecting, auction prices will tumble.
    True Stefan ,but if we stop collecting I will be very bored doing the gardening! Leon.

...me too, Leon
    I collect, therefore I am.

Nothing in science can explain how consciousness arose from matter.

?

I was supposed to buy some trinkets, but one of my current wifes found out it was a better idea to eat and drink other things than roadkill and rainwater in the coming months.

Soooo i ended up "windows-shopping". In other words, daydreaming and let others burn a hole in their wallets...

"Some stupid prices there, its now getting to be a rich mans game"
    Ben,
    That statement is so true!

Its only a rich mans game because we have people who are prepared to pay way over the true value, because they want it at any cost.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast