Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

koppelschloss emblems?

Article about: It has been suggested that these may be buckle emblems. The larger ( 2") gold one has RZM M4/116 on the back. The 2 smaller ones (1 5/8") are unmarked. All 3 are substantial in wei

Default koppelschloss emblems?

It has been suggested that these may be buckle emblems. The larger ( 2") gold one has RZM M4/116 on the back. The 2 smaller ones (1 5/8") are unmarked. All 3 are substantial in weight. Any thoughts are greatly appreciated. Thanx.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture koppelschloss emblems?   koppelschloss emblems?  

koppelschloss emblems?   koppelschloss emblems?  

koppelschloss emblems?   koppelschloss emblems?  

koppelschloss emblems?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement koppelschloss emblems?
    P
    Many

Default Re: koppelschloss emblems?

Mate,

Look like cast lead copies, the larger being a political leaders buckle the two smaller I have never seen before, but if they are not complete fantasy they may be the right size for cape closing buttons, there would have been two identical joined with a chain affair. I have something similar for RAD somewhere! Copies none the less.

Regards

Jock

Thanks for putting them here

Now I have seen the backs, I agree, these are cast fakes.

Cheers, Ade.

Yup.....Not good. I don't know what the smaller ones are supposed to represent but the larger buckle is certainly meant to be a political leader's buckle. The front is lacking in detail and the back is definitely the biggest indicator. Here is a shot of my pol. leader buckle for the sake of comparison....Sorry ......

Rob
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture koppelschloss emblems?   koppelschloss emblems?