Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Article about: by talltom lol some very good info i thank you ned would this not make this item a bit illegal?? no idea where TD is from but i think very few states allow conceal and carry and england sure

Default Re: Koppelschlosspistole

The story smelled bogus right from the start. A POW with a weapon? Pretty sure they searched POWs after capture in WW2

Sure seems to be alot more first time posters with dodgy kit trawling for victims here lately...

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Most would have offered up their weapons rather than get caught with them.........!

NED, I tried to put some humor in a weapon that as others have stated was reproduced years back. As i go back to the late 60's early 70's era i do remember seeing one of these ,but can't remember where.If you had to resort to a weapon like that to save yourself you were in trouble and at close range with a short barrel like that you would hope one of those 22's would cause enough damage for you to escape.In fact as a german soldier you would be facing a Thompson sub machine and a burst from a weapon of that power you would be blown away!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123