Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

---- the leather support tab for buckles -----

Article about: Hello everybody! I would like to show the leather support tab for buckles. Elements such after war along with leather elements of endowments for knapsacks/ backpacks, straps, brocantes they

Default ---- the leather support tab for buckles -----

Hello everybody! I would like to show the leather support tab for buckles. Elements such after war along with leather elements of endowments for knapsacks/ backpacks, straps, brocantes they hit from leave plant for saddlers and tradesmen as material repair for products and it repair . It is possible to hit for today on such discoveries. My colleague has hit on bicycle saddle from skin taken advantage with holsters formerly Parabellum P08.....
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture ---- the leather support tab for buckles -----   ---- the leather support tab for buckles -----  

---- the leather support tab for buckles -----   ---- the leather support tab for buckles -----  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement ---- the leather support tab for buckles -----
    P
    Many

Imperial is definitely not my forte, however I wonder if we are we looking at a display of FAKE leather tongues ? Quite a few of these have recently been offered and sold on eBay.de. Frohburg is legitimate, however who is H Berger ? Interesting to note that the claw slots are set to the middle of the tongue and as such, no anticipated, usual or expected overlap when folding and stitching. In addition, the hand punched 1918 date is quite unlike anything I have seen before.

Again, Imperial is not my forte although I think that we are looking at fake leather tongues.

Regards,

David

Hello,

i full agree with David and wonder why the claw slots not made with the right tool ?
    Regards ,
    Markus

I'm searching for
    Buckles 3.Reich

special SA/NSKK/NSFK with maker marks

Link to my collection : http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/album.php?albumid=1175

?

Last edited by kirby; 12-01-2013 at 12:19 AM.

I have been searching the web and reference books for a H Berger but cannot find one as yet
    Ben

Hi Guys,
    Just the date stamp alone rings alarm bells for me. Not something that has any chance of being original in my book.
    D.

Hello,
    Thanks to for suggestions it looks on it - that this cheating is although it denies selling...