Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Luftwaffe belt

Article about: Sorry to post twice, Luftwaffe belt for comments.. Early or late war and what type of buckle may have been attached at one point in time... G

?

Thanks for posting the interesting photos. I haven't spent much time studying the Luftwaffe. I do have a basis leather flight helmet and some kind of wool head cover that came with it. Look foreword to seeking your finished display.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe belt
    P
    Many

Hello,

what sort of hook is on the belt ?

There you can see Alu hook = Alu buckle (early bevor 1940 ), Steel hook = Steel buckle (later).

By this type stamp on the belt , it can also be a earlyer with LW 1.Mod buckle from 1936/37 .
    Regards ,
    Markus

I'm searching for
    Buckles 3.Reich

special SA/NSKK/NSFK with maker marks

Link to my collection : http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/album.php?albumid=1175

Have a look at the hook like Markus suggested, from the unit markings I would have said an early buckle.
    Ben

?

Hey Rossi, is this the type of marked Luftwaffe belt you are searching for - LBA dated 1940 ?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe belt   Luftwaffe belt  

Luftwaffe belt   Luftwaffe belt  

?

Nice belt Jeff.. Is that a Dransfeld & Co ?? G
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

?

Quote by weller View Post
    Hey Rossi, is this the type of marked Luftwaffe belt you are searching for - LBA dated 1940 ?
    Why yes it is! I like it. Preferred a black one with the mannequin display. Gloves a my boots are black. This one would look sweet. Does the belt say he is for sale? Does the belts master want to sell mr. Belt? Let me know as I got belt ants in my pants. What waist size do you know? Length.
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

?

Size stamp looks like 90. Maker = L Krumm-Langhardt Offenbach A Main - 1940. Dransfeld & Co is the hook maker I believe.

Rossi, this one not for sale as it has a buckle that goes well with it. But, now that I know what you are looking for I'll keep this in mind when out hunting.

I saw your new flight suit, it's excellent

As no one has really commented on the unit markings on the belt originally shown, I though that it would be worth adding a link:

Lehrgeschwader 2 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The unit markings are rather nice and I would always buy something unit marked.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    As no one has really commented on the unit markings on the belt originally shown, I though that it would be worth adding a link:

Lehrgeschwader 2 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The unit markings are rather nice and I would always buy something unit marked.

Cheers, Ade.
    Its been discussed Ade in a previous thread
    Ben

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2