Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Luftwaffe belt

Article about: Sorry to post twice, Luftwaffe belt for comments.. Early or late war and what type of buckle may have been attached at one point in time... G

?

Default Luftwaffe belt

Sorry to post twice, Luftwaffe belt for comments.. Early or late war and what type of buckle may have been attached at one point in time... G
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe belt  
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe belt
    P
    Many

?

Hey Buddy...Not sure. Here is by buckle and leather tab 1939 R S & S. Looking for a belt to be its keeper with LBA marking and if not no biggie. 33" or so waistline to go on my pilots uniform next week. Been looking but not finding much. Let me NOWA If you have a seller....
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe belt   Luftwaffe belt  

Luftwaffe belt   Luftwaffe belt  

"It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

?

I have seen lots of DLV and droop tail Luftwaffe with unit markings. It is rarer to find second pattern aluminum buckled with markings. I could be wrong but I don't think I have seen a steel Luftwaffe with unit markings.

?

How does these look ?? Kirk ?? Take your pick... I have several more also...G-man
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe belt   Luftwaffe belt  

Luftwaffe belt  

?

You got any belts to match up with my buckle. I just need a belt? Nice buckles bro!

?

I am working on it Kirk.. Trust me... Your project is going to Kick A$% and turn a lot of heads... I hope I can contribute to it !! G

?

Quote by Gwar View Post
    I am working on it Kirk.. Trust me... Your project is going to Kick A$% and turn a lot of heads... I hope I can contribute to it !! G
    No worries bro! When the time is right we will get that right belt. Hope my quest for a luft pilot rig turns out like I think it will.

?

Did the Luftwaffe have NCO pilots? Most Luftwaffe officer would use a double claw belt.

?

Quote by kirby View Post
    Did the Luftwaffe have NCO pilots? Most Luftwaffe officer would use a double claw belt.
    Hey Kirby,

Open to your knowledge and others. I know the picture of the pilot with my buckle above is a Stuka Pilot from one of my albums. These pictures are from another pilot album below I have Hans Mirsberger with buckles in wear. Guess If I do the pilot mannequin full rig I want to make sure I do it proper with the appropriate belt and buckle. I may just scrap the belt and buckle on display as well. If I would go officer I would do a double claw. There is also a picture below of 6 german soldiers with some having pilot badges as well. I think there was Luftwaffe pilots below the rank of Feldwebel during ww2 but I could be wrong or mistaken. More so later war? I am not an expert here as you can probably tell.

Links to both are here:

Luftwaffe DLV Pilot - Hans Mirsberger

Luftwaffe Stuka Pilot - Herdle

Last edited by Rossi; 05-28-2015 at 08:20 AM.

?

Kirby here is a double claw option I considered for the pilots summer flight suit as well should I go officer. As I mentioned above I may simply leave the belt and buckle off the display. Some times they wore it in pictures and some times not.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe belt  
    Attached Images Attached Images Luftwaffe belt  Luftwaffe belt  Luftwaffe belt 
    Last edited by Rossi; 05-28-2015 at 08:19 AM.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast