Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

My buckles for review: Heer, HJ and Luftwaffe

Article about: I am not a buckle collector but have come across these while I have been collecting. Can anyone advise any details on any of them? The Luft I know is FJ but can anyone give an idea on the ma

Default My buckles for review: Heer, HJ and Luftwaffe

I am not a buckle collector but have come across these while I have been collecting. Can anyone advise any details on any of them? The Luft I know is FJ but can anyone give an idea on the maker? The HJ was a pick-up from a vet. The army I just added today and I am not familiar with the maker. Any comments and insight is welcome. Thank you all in advance!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My buckles for review: Heer, HJ and Luftwaffe   My buckles for review: Heer, HJ and Luftwaffe  

My buckles for review: Heer, HJ and Luftwaffe   My buckles for review: Heer, HJ and Luftwaffe  

My buckles for review: Heer, HJ and Luftwaffe   My buckles for review: Heer, HJ and Luftwaffe  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My buckles for review: Heer, HJ and Luftwaffe
    P
    Many

Default re: My buckles for review: Heer, HJ and Luftwaffe

Hello mate, first buckle is Luftewaffe and is unmarked but maker is Assmann, the HJ M4/23 is made by Dr Franke & Co, Ludenscheid (shame about the damage) and the Heer is by Friedrich Keller Oberstein
    Ben

Hi, one slight correction. The Luftwaffe buckle is standard universal issue throughout the Luftwaffe for all other ranks and NCO's. The FJ had no buckle of their own. Maybe it was the blue paint which threw you? But this has no branch of service connotation.

Cheers, Ade.

Nice buckles! I agree with what has been said: the FJ had standard LW buckles. All three are nice originals.

Rob

Thank you all and I guess I was thrown about the blue color on the luft. Hopefully I will be adding an SS soon!