Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

My collection so far...

Article about: Well, after a few years away from collecting I started collecting belt buckles at the end of May, beginning of June. I'm afraid the addiction has returned, if you really ever lose it. The co

Default My collection so far...

Well, after a few years away from collecting I started collecting belt buckles at the end of May, beginning of June. I'm afraid the addiction has returned, if you really ever lose it.

The collection is sitting at 40 buckles, 15 with belts. Including a few denaz and post war but it's a start...

(also posted this in the collector's display forum which will be updated with old collections, helmets etc. This post is just for Buckle guys! )
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My collection so far...  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My collection so far...
    P
    Many

Hello,

a very good start for collecting !
    Regards ,
    Markus

I'm searching for
    Buckles 3.Reich

special SA/NSKK/NSFK with maker marks

Link to my collection : http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/album.php?albumid=1175

Thats some serious collecting bug you got there lenny,is it infectious?looks like someone's been a busy boy......great looking items indeed.............Jake

Quote by ruddersrangers44 View Post
    Thats some serious collecting bug you got there lenny,is it infectious?looks like someone's been a busy boy......great looking items indeed.............Jake
    I thought I'd got rid of the addiction...

?

40 buckles in three month. You really have a case of the collecting bug. The only cure I know of is women or a lack of money.

Nice collection

Quote by kirby View Post
    40 buckles in three month. You really have a case of the collecting bug. The only cure I know of is women or a lack of money.
    Oh no, I've got women AND a lack of money... That'll be the end of collecting then...