Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Picked Up A Couple of Nice Buckles Today! Haarmann Luft and H&N Heer

Article about: Greetings everyone, I went to the flea market today and came back with a couple of nice jewels! I paid a decent amount each for them, so I hope they are good. I'm pretty sure they are, but s

RZM
    ?

Default Picked Up A Couple of Nice Buckles Today! Haarmann Luft and H&N Heer

Greetings everyone,

I went to the flea market today and came back with a couple of nice jewels! I paid a decent amount each for them, so I hope they are good. I'm pretty sure they are, but some input would be appreciated. One thing I found strange is that the N&H buckle has a 1942 dated tab and a 1941 dated buckle. Is it common to find buckle like this? How about the sloppy weld job on the catch? Were they just in a rush to get these buckles in the field and didn't care much about quality? Also, I am unfamiliar with the Haarmann firm, is it a common maker? What is a good value for these buckles? Sorry for all the questions! Thanks in advance for any input or comments!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Picked Up A Couple of Nice Buckles Today!  Haarmann Luft and H&N Heer   Picked Up A Couple of Nice Buckles Today!  Haarmann Luft and H&N Heer  

Picked Up A Couple of Nice Buckles Today!  Haarmann Luft and H&N Heer   Picked Up A Couple of Nice Buckles Today!  Haarmann Luft and H&N Heer  

Picked Up A Couple of Nice Buckles Today!  Haarmann Luft and H&N Heer   Picked Up A Couple of Nice Buckles Today!  Haarmann Luft and H&N Heer  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Picked Up A Couple of Nice Buckles Today!  Haarmann Luft and H&N Heer
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Picked Up A Couple of Nice Buckles Today! Haarmann Luft and H&N Heer

Excellent belt buckles thanks for posting

RZM
    ?

Default Re: Picked Up A Couple of Nice Buckles Today! Haarmann Luft and H&N Heer

Thanks Gel!

?

You got a couple of nice ones. You rarely see a black tab.

?

Good find.

Gorgeous man, they both check out to me, and black tabs are uncommon, jealous

How do you find all this stuff?

You picked up two nice buckle and both in good condition in ref to the Noelle & Hueck buckle the mismatched dates is quite common with this maker so no worries
    Ben

Hello,

exelent buckles
    Regards ,
    Markus

I'm searching for
    Buckles 3.Reich

special SA/NSKK/NSFK with maker marks

Link to my collection : http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/album.php?albumid=1175

Nice buckles!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast