Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Purchased these 4 buckles

Article about: Hi everyone just purchased a whole lot of German gear And with the gear came these 4 buckles all genuine buckles Only the Luftwaffe buckle had no leather attachment. 1 leather attachment had

Default Purchased these 4 buckles

Hi everyone just purchased a whole lot of German gear
    And with the gear came these 4 buckles all genuine buckles
    Only the Luftwaffe buckle had no leather attachment.
    1 leather attachment had stamped date 1940
    1 leather attachment had number 17 stamped into it
    Anyone tell me more about them.

Purchased these 4 bucklesPurchased these 4 bucklesPurchased these 4 bucklesPurchased these 4 buckles

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Purchased these 4 buckles
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Any pictures of the reverse?

Rotated three of the pictures for you

"Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

thanks didnt know how that happened, technology

MAP
    ?

Quote by NZRelicHunter View Post
    thanks didnt know how that happened, technology
    typical issue if uploading from a cell phone.

The buckle geeks (affectionately called) I'm sure will need to see pictures of the reverse.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Rear pictures will be needed, the last pictured buckle looks like a Richard Seiper made buckle, one of them is a post war BW buckle, the other Heer could be Dransfeld made buckle and the Luft could be a late war Overhoff made buckle but again we need the rear pics to confirm
    Ben

Default Backs of buckles

Here are pics from the backs of them.
    Thanks for looking and any information is welcomed.

Purchased these 4 bucklesPurchased these 4 bucklesPurchased these 4 bucklesPurchased these 4 bucklesPurchased these 4 bucklesPurchased these 4 bucklesPurchased these 4 bucklesPurchased these 4 bucklesPurchased these 4 bucklesPurchased these 4 bucklesPurchased these 4 bucklesPurchased these 4 bucklesPurchased these 4 buckles

The first Heer I am unsure of, need to go through my archives, Luftwaffe is made by GH Osang, Richard Seiper is as I thought and BW is a BW and probably made by Overhoff
    Ben

Cheers Ben, i appreciate the information. Do you think they are all WW2 buckles? you did mention one maybe post war. Are you able to give me an estimate of dates? as i would like to put the information on a tag and attach to the buckles for future reference.
    A heer buckle like my 2 just sold in NZ for $180nzd ($130usd) on the internet. i was very surprised, i paid $30 each NZ - $21usd

- - ------- - -

Cheers Ben, i appreciate the information. Do you think they are all WW2 buckles? you did mention one maybe post war. Are you able to give me an estimate of dates? as i would like to put the information on a tag and attach to the buckles for future reference.
    A heer buckle like my 2 just sold in NZ for $180nzd ($130usd) on the internet. i was very surprised, i paid $30 each NZ - $21usd

The steel Heer buckles are from roughly 1940-1943, the Luft probably the same, most steel buckles were made between them dates, the Post war Bundes Wehr buckle I am not sure of dates that could have been made, anytime from when the BW operated

- - ------- - -

The Seiper buckle is dated on the tab 1940
    Ben