Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Question about a german officers WWII belt

Article about: Hello I've seen this belt with hook but I cannot identify if It's a german WWII period or not. I'm looking an original one to complete a SS officer's buckle. The hook don't seem to be in sil

Default Question about a german officers WWII belt

Hello I've seen this belt with hook but I cannot identify if It's a german WWII period or not. I'm looking an original one to complete a SS officer's buckle. The hook don't seem to be in silver... Probaby a german police belt?
    All help is appreciated
    Thanks, George
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Question about a german officers WWII belt   Question about a german officers WWII belt  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Question about a german officers WWII belt
    P
    Many

I don't know what it is, markings ? For one SS belt, you must find Alu piece.
    The best Militaria forum in France is here : http://deutsch-militaria.forumactif.us/

Completely agree with you. But I've been looking for one everywhere without lucky.
    Is this a german officers belt before 1945 period?

Perhaps WWI ....no marking ?
    The best Militaria forum in France is here : http://deutsch-militaria.forumactif.us/

?

You might want to look for a unmarked black leather belt with a sewn in hook like the belt you have shown. I have a couple of these I am using with DRK and Penal Officials buckles. You might have better luck looking for a set. Then you can switch out the buckles. Most period officers belts I have owned aren't marked.

Could be an earlier belt, if the price is not too bad it would be a nice substitute until you find what you really want (which could be a time)
    Ben

Very interesting information kirby. Then I understand DRK and Penal Officials Belts are the same way to fit a SS officers buckle. The HJ Leaders belt has the same hook too. Any recommendation where to find one?

Thanks Ben, the belt It's about $60 but I have no idea if It's before 1945 period. Sincerely what do you think? I'd prefer to wait a period one than buy a copy...

It not a copy, for me more like Weimar era, can you get good macro shots of the markings please?
    Ben

?

SS officers buckles should always have the catch with the prongs attached. If it doesn't it is a red flag. Here is a couple I have.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Question about a german officers WWII belt   Question about a german officers WWII belt  

kirby this is exactly what I'm looking. Thanks for share them.
    George

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast