Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Rogues Gallery

Article about: Well done Ben, great gallery to learn from it should help a lot of us. Dave.

Default NSFK Leader

Hello,

so offered by Mil321 as fake .

The backside not Assman like !

Rogues GalleryRogues Gallery
    Regards ,
    Markus

I'm searching for
    Buckles 3.Reich

special SA/NSKK/NSFK with maker marks

Link to my collection : http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/album.php?albumid=1175

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Rogues Gallery
    P
    Many

Default Re: Rogues Gallery

Fake Teno

Rogues GalleryRogues GalleryRogues GalleryRogues Gallery

Default Re: Rouges Gallery

Fantasy HJ Buckle
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Rogues Gallery   Rogues Gallery  

Rogues Gallery  

FAKE Third pattern RLB buckle
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Rogues Gallery   Rogues Gallery  

Rogues Gallery  

Fake Police

Ben

?

Hi everyone I am new to this site so I applaud people like Ben and everyone else on here for the knowledge you have shared, a very informative site indeed, thank you, anyway have any of you guys had dealings with this site? http://www.e-barracks.com/product/be...lt-buckle.html, I must admit they are very good copies but indeed the price says it all, a place in Warsaw but they stress all the items are 100% genuine, thank you again for all your informative and interesting posts. Kevin

According to their website : "E-barracks Militaria is based in Warsaw, Poland (PL). We strive to offer good quality reproduction and authentic WW2 militaria products at competitive prices coupled with a fast and friendly service."
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

Thanks Wagriff, i did notice that until you click on their terms of use http://www.e-barracks.com/article/terms-of-use.html

Quote by kevinp View Post
    Hi everyone I am new to this site so I applaud people like Ben and everyone else on here for the knowledge you have shared, a very informative site indeed, thank you, anyway have any of you guys had dealings with this site? http://www.e-barracks.com/product/be...lt-buckle.html, I must admit they are very good copies but indeed the price says it all, a place in Warsaw but they stress all the items are 100% genuine, thank you again for all your informative and interesting posts. Kevin
    Hi Kevin hello and welcome, that is an interesting site, they do advertise as selling copies put it is a useful tool for guys to look at and see fakes (might even post a few in here)
    Ben

?

Thumbs up Re: Rogues Gallery

Quote by Ben Evans View Post
    Hi Kevin hello and welcome, that is an interesting site, they do advertise as selling copies put it is a useful tool for guys to look at and see fakes (might even post a few in here)
    Thanks for the warm welcome Ben, yes it is a very interesting site, I stumbled upon it by accident by scanning a site called 'i-offer' I noticed there was a mail address which I wrote to but were not very helpful, but for $25 they are quite good. Keep up the good work.

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast